Xtropan 2000 - HF
- State-of-the-art microcontroller-based High Frequency ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPHY X-RAY SYSTEM featuring fold-in CEPHALOGRAPHY attachment.
- Indigenous High Frequency Technology.
- 0.5 mm Fine Focus, world class, dedicated OPG X-Ray tube guarantees high quality OPG, TMJ and CEPH. X-Ray.
- Control Panel with digital display
- Choice of various automatic increments of kV during cervical vertebrae exposure.
- Auto-reverse after exposure.
- Separate adult and child programming.
- T.M. Joint x-Ray, both open-and-close-mouth in one film (2 or 4 views in 1 film).
- Maxillary Sinus x-Ray.
- Foot-switch operated motorized column-carriage and motorized compression device for precise, effortless patient positioning.
- Compact stand-alone unit with in-built console and fold in CEPH. arm especially designed for installation even in small areas.
- Upgrades to Digital OPG unit available.
- Computerised Radiography (CR) / Straight Cassette Compatible System.
- AERB APPROVED X-RAY UNITS.
215,216 Bussa Udyog Bhavan, T. J. Road, Sewri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400015, India