XTROPAN 2000 DIGITAL
- State-of-the-art microcontroller-based High Frequency based ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPHY X-RAY SYSTEM with CMOS Flat Panel Sensor.
- 3 jaw structure: U, V and Square shape
- 5 Anatomical selections.
- New features: Segmented OPG and TMJ X-Ray
- Straight Cassette (CR) based Cephalometry attachment (Optional).
- Unique filter performs Sharpness and Contrast in just 1 click.
- True size ima
- software with voice assistance and clear step by step instructions.
- Compact stand-alone unit with in-built console and fold in CEPH. arm especially designed for installation even in small areas.
- Upgrades to all variants of Digital OPG unit available.
- First Digital OPG X-Ray unit to be manufactured in India.
- First Indian company to sell the highest Digital OPG units across India.
- AERB APPROVED X-RAY UNITS.
215,216 Bussa Udyog Bhavan, T. J. Road, Sewri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400015, India