We are year 1989 established company, engaged in manufacturing and supplying Medical X Ray Machines. These are highly efficient machines utilized for investigating internal structures of living organisms and in sterilization. These machines contain cathode that is used to focus electrons in vacuum and anode which is made of tungsten and is used to evacuate heat generated by collision. For medical purpose, these Medical X Ray Machines contain control console that is used by radiological technologist for selecting X-ray attributes suitable for specific investigation.
- Brilliant performance
- Compact design
- Infrared transmitter
XTROPAN 2000 DIGITAL WITH DIGITAL CEPH
- State-of-the-art microcontroller-based High Frequency based ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPHY X-RAY SYSTEM with CMOS Flat Panel Sensor.
- CMOS FLAT PANEL SENSOR BASED Digital Cephalometry attachment. (Available in 2 sizes 150mm or 220mm)
- New features: Segmented OPG, TMJ X-Ray, Ceph mode with PA view, SMW, Water view and Carpus X-Ray
- 3 jaw structure: U, V and Square shape
- 5 Anatomical selections.
- Unique filter performs Sharpness and Contrast in just 1 click.
- True size imaging
- ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂiXPROÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ software with voice assistance and clear step by step instructions.
- Compact stand-alone unit with in-built console and fold in CEPH. arm especially designed for installation even in small areas.
- Upgrades to all variants of Digital OPG unit available.
- First Digital OPG X-Ray unit with Digital Ceph. to be manufactured in India.
- First Indian company to sell the highest Digital OPG units across India.
- AERB APPROVED X-RAY UNITS.
215,216 Bussa Udyog Bhavan, T. J. Road, Sewri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400015, India